With over 6,000 installations and strong references in over 70 countries around the world, RWL Water can provide innovative global water and wastewater solutions whenever and wherever they may occur.
RWL Water strategically acquired four portfolio companies, providing access to unique geographic locations and innovative water, wastewater and waste-to-energy solutions. Nirosoft, Aeromix, Eurotec WTT and Unitek together bring an expanded level of expertise and the ability to implement projects with advanced, state-of-the-art technologies. With its aggressive expansion strategy, RWL Water is recognized as one of the fastest growing water solutions companies in the world.
RWL Water takes away the water headache from customers. The Company is not merely another supplier, but rather a partner who wishes to handle all aspects of water and wastewater treatment processes. RWL Water engineers, procures, constructs, operates, maintains, services, consults and finances according to any customer’s needs. Therefore, the customer can concentrate on their core capabilities, while RWL Water eliminates any water or wastewater related challenges.
- To unlock hidden value in customers’ medium sized water and wastewater projects through integrated solutions.
- To be the leading global water solutions provider serving the middle market segment.
RWL Water Group’s mission and vision are grounded in three core values.
- Quality: Committed to delivering state-of-the-art systems that conform to stringent health, safety and environmental standards, while providing energy efficient solutions and the highest level of service.
- Customization: Offering a broad spectrum of solutions from individual products to full, turnkey projects, including remote monitoring system controls and diagnostics services to reduce labor costs.
- Affordability: Providing the lowest cost solution that reliably meets clients’ needs and offering project financing, allowing customers to pay for water usage over time.
- Sullivan recognized the RWL Water Group with the 2013 North American Award for Excellence in Mergers and Acquisitions Strategy.
- GDS International awarded RWL Water for its ‘Excellence in Innovation’ for treating and repurposing wastewater for Pacific Rubiales Energy Corporation in 2012.
RWL Water has a global presence comprised of international offices, strategic partnerships, portfolio companies and installations across all seven continents. With over 100,000 square feet of manufacturing space on four continents, RWL Water has the ability to deploy quickly and efficiently around the globe to provide complete international water solutions. RWL Water’s international expansion is in response to the truly global shortage of clean water throughout the world.