RWL Water is a leading-edge sustainable water, wastewater and reuse solutions company. With more than 7,000 successful installations and strong customer references in more than 70 countries, RWL Water has proven its capability to provide innovative global water, wastewater and energy solutions whenever and wherever they may occur.
What Makes Us Unique
With our aggressive expansion strategy, RWL Water is recognized as one of the fastest growing water solutions companies in the world. As a flexible innovative company that provides solutions for water, wastewater and recycling, RWL Water is affordable, fast to deliver, steeped with expertise, and values customers through trusted long-term relationships. Our team has the knowledge and ability to implement projects with advanced, state-of-the-art technologies.
What Our Customers Say
RWL Water is known among its customers as an experienced, highly responsive team that values relationships, understands organizations’ needs, and delivers leading-edge sustainable solutions and technical support at a competitive price.
RWL Water takes away the water treatment headache from its customers. Not just another supplier, RWL Water operates as a partner that can handle all aspects of water and wastewater treatment processes. When it comes to our customers’ needs, RWL Water will engineer, procure, construct, operate, maintain, service, consult and finance. With our turnkey approach, our customers can concentrate on their core capabilities, while letting RWL Water provide the right solutions to eliminate any water or wastewater related challenges.
To become the leading global water, wastewater and reuse solutions provider in the middle market.
To provide leading edge sustainable water, wastewater and reuse solutions by deploying our internationally experienced and highly responsive team, dedicated to achieving clients’ economic and operational goals.
- 2013 North American Award for Excellence in Mergers and Acquisitions Strategy, awarded by Frost & Sullivan.
- ‘Excellence in Innovation’ for treating and repurposing wastewater for Pacific Rubiales Energy Corporation in 2012, awarded by GDS International.
- Ronald Lauder establishes RWL Water Group.
- RWL Water acquires Nirosoft Industries, an Israeli company focused on providing seawater desalination, high purity water systems, demineralized water, mobile and emergency units.
- RWL Water acquires Aeromix Systems, Inc., an American company and expert manufacturer of aeration equipment and packaged wastewater treatment plants.
- RWL Water acquires Eurotec WTT, an Italian company and renowned manufacturer of anaerobic digestion systems, aerobic and anaerobic wastewater treatment plants and ion exchange systems.
- RWL Water establishes international sales offices in Chile, Colombia and Mexico.
- RWL Water Aeromix acquires the assets of Tipton Environmental, a packaged wastewater treatment manufacturer in Ohio
- RWL Water Nirosoft aligns with Nubian as a strategic partner to provide complete end-to-end water solutions in Australia.
- RWL Water Eurotec establishes Maiveo, a company focused on serving the water and wastewater treatment markets in France.
- RWL Water acquires Unitek S.A., a leader in water treatment in South America and an expert in applying membrane based technologies including reverse osmosis, ultrafiltration and membrane bioreactors, among other complex systems for process water and reuse.
- RWL Water establishes international sales office in Dubai
- RWL Water rebrands and changes company name from RWL Water Group to RWL Water. Portfolio companies eliminate their heritage names and also change to “RWL Water”. As a result, the global solutions provider operates now as one company worldwide.