Our advanced water demineralization system solutions utilize electrodeionization technology (EDI)
RWL Water designs, manufactures, and commissions advanced water demineralization system solutions utilizing electrodeionization technology(EDI). With more than ten years of experience, our proven EDI water treatment system solutions meet stringent industry standards—providing reliable, chemical-free operation and delivering a continuous supply of high quality water up to 16 Mohm/cm (<0.1 µS/cm).
Utilizing EDI Technology For Demineralized Water Production Offers Numerous Advantages
- Eliminates use of regeneration chemicals
- Eliminates wastewater generation or treatment
- Delivers consistent high quality permeate
- Offers a small footprint
- Pre-treatment—may include media pre-filtration, activated carbon filtration, chemical pre-treatment, and cartridge filtration
- Double-pass reverse osmosis (RO)
- Removal of CO2 from the RO permeate
- Electrodeonization (EDI) to achieve the required quality in the final demineralized water
- Skid mounted
Systems are delivered on a contractual supply or turnkey basis.
Featured Case Study
Ino Iron is one of the world’s largest iron ore mining projects, located in Western Australia. The project includes construction of a dedicated gas 450MW power station and will be supplied with water from a large regional seawater desalination plant that provides demineralization, remineralization, and disinfection.